Are you addicted to tarot phone lines? Do you suspect you’re calling psychics or tarot readers too often? Discover the 8 signs of being addicted to tarot phone lines.
It’s not unusual to reach out for advice when going through a shit time. After all, who hasn’t? But if you find that your finances are taking a hit, or you’re spending too much time talking to psychics or tarot readers about your problems, then you don’t need tarot cards or a crystal ball. Instead you need to take action.
Many have hidden their over-dependence on psychics from others, feeling shame and guilt over the time and money spent, painting on a smile for others even when you’re breaking up inside. You can change to calm confidence about who you are, where you’re going, and what the future holds for you.
Do any of these apply to you?
But, in the meantime, what to watch out for? Here are 8 signs of being addicted to tarot phone lines:
• You feel totally overwhelmed with what is going on in your life and repeatedly phone fortune tellers to gain ‘clarity’ over your situation.
• You go to psychics with the same problem over and over, but feel unable to change the situation you’re in.
• You feel guilty about the amount of money you spend on psychic readings or find yourself in debt because of them.
• You tell yourself that you need to stop this behaviour but then cave in for ‘just one more reading’.
• You are not comfortable with ‘uncertainty’ in your world, particularly when it comes to relationships, finances or career.
• You become anxious about the possible outcome of a situation and cannot wait for the state of affairs to unfold itself. You want to know right now what’s going to happen.
• You jump from psychic to psychic to ‘verify’ the information you have been given by previous psychics.
• You doubt your ability to steer your own course in life due to feelings of fear and confusion, so you reach out to someone else to guide you.
What you need to know
Sometimes it feels like life has us trapped in a dark place. But really, you’re like a seed that’s been planted somewhere new. You don’t realise it yet, but when life unfolds, you’ll see things from a different perspective. Think about it. You don’t ‘go’ through life’s challenges – you ‘grow’ through life’s challenges. Just you wait and see!
When you look back on your life, at all the hurt and confusion, the different places you’ve been in – some good and some not so good – the experiences will make sense. The things that have happened that you can’t make sense of yet will become clear.
When you get to find that inner peace within and a sense of your life being on purpose, you’ll look back, and you’ll understand. It will all make sense because it was all meant to be to push you onto a higher level of being.
Once you feel secure and centred within yourself – even when it seems that life is throwing all its crap at you – you’ll realise that it’s simply a massive learning curve. No matter what, remain calm and surf those choppy waters straight onto a safe shore. You can do it.
And remember – you got this!
Do you want to finally stop phoning psychics and tarot readers, spending too much time and money on the psychic phonelines? Then take a look at the Be Psychic Free course with audio and video content, together with a manual/workbook and fantastic techniques to help you create your own ideal future - click on the link below:
To be updated with my latest blogs, books and courses, click onto my Contact Page - I’ll be thrilled to hear from you!
Did you like this blog? You know, sharing is caring, right? So please share this blog with your friends!
© Ruthy Baker 2020