Strong Bull Technique – this is an excellent mind hack to use when you’re feeling weak and anxious, or others are making you feel ‘off-centre’, and enables you to feel more centred, still and strong within yourself.
The Strong Bull Technique will help you to understand the power of your mind. Use this ‘mind hack’ to help you feel more empowered.
Discover the Power of Your Mind
Stand and think about the person or problem that you have. While you’re in the thought zone of the person/problem, get someone to gently push you. You’ll find your helper can easily move you to one side.
After the Strong Bull Technique, you’ll be amazed to find how someone can attempt to push you but you’ll be much stronger and able to resist any attempt to push you around. You’ll no longer be the pushover you were before!
Once you understand how this works, you’ll be able to practice this method to keep your ‘mind muscle’ nice and strong.
It’s Not All Theory!
The reason I do this technique with my clients is because I think it’s fine to read the theory, but much better to experience the amazing power of hypnosis on the mind and thought processes on the body and the energy system.
The Strong Bull Technique:
1. Stand somewhere quiet where you’ll be undisturbed by others. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor. Breathe in and out, slowly and deeply, three times. Close your eyes. Tune into your body and feel the stress or anxiety, concentrate on the memories or thoughts that are at the base of this feeling.
2. Now imagine that you are producing roots like a tree that are travelling deep into the earth. The roots begin in your head and travel through your body and out through your feet. Make the roots thick and strong, and allow them to burrow further and further into the core of the earth. Imagine the roots producing thick tendrils that are grabbing onto any rocks and boulders along their travels. Make them grow longer and deeper right into the centre of the earth. Feel how strong and secure you are. Breathe slowly and deeply into the core of the earth.
3. Now imagine bringing your thoughts and any associated feelings or emotions down into your stomach and then into your hips, down your thighs all the way down into your feet and out through the roots. Keep bringing your thoughts down all the way down through the roots into the core of the earth.
4. Now imagine that you are a bull. A strong bull. Feel the energy of the bull inside you, expanding more and more. Feel the power in your head, neck and shoulders. The bull is massive, strong and immovable. See in your mind’s eye how your muscles are becoming stronger and toned. Feel the strength of the bull moving into your arms. Feel how solid and immovable you are. Keep your concentration on the strength of the bull that you now are. Become stronger and stronger. Feel the energy moving and pulsating through your body, making your muscles feel even stronger, making you feel centred, strong and in control. Once the strength has reached a peak – anchor the feeling by pressing your thumb and middle finger together for 10 seconds. Then open your eyes, move and stretch your body gently.
5. Practice this process daily. Once you get the hang of it, it’ll only take a few minutes. This will help you to feel calm and in control, even when others try to knock you off balance. This is a wonderful technique for those who are victims of bullying.
You’ll Develop a Strong Presence
When you use this technique, you’ll develop a ‘strong presence’ and you’ll find those annoying peeps will give you a wide berth. Great mind and energy hack!
Do give it a go and let me know how you get on. And Remember – You Rock – But Hey, Only When You Want To!
Did you like this article? Share it with your friends!
Massive shout-out to Lee Smith-Evans for the fantastic image for this blog. He’s a great photographer and just happens to be my partner! Take a look at his website: http://leesmithevans.com/ or meet him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leesmithevans/
And there’s more…
Here are some resources to help you stay strong:
Will you pleeezz quit being such a sweetie to everyone! If you find you’re constantly being the ‘nice one’ and feeling pissed off because you’re a gold-medal-winning-pushover, then you need this book. Fuck being nice to assholes – learn to be strong! You’ll feel heaps happier as a result. Buy this book! Click on the link below: Not Nice: Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent, & Feeling Guilty… And Start Speaking Up, Saying No, Asking Boldly, And Unapologetically Being Yourself – Aziz Gazipura:
The desire to please other people can point to an addiction to pleasing others. Buy why? The roots of this behaviour go way deep into the subconscious and manifest as a ‘survival mechanism’ that doesn’t serve you one jot. It’s based on a debilitating fear of making another person angry, or having to face a confrontation. It’s simply self-defence in camouflage. All you end up with is wishing you had said ‘No!’ If this rings true (ouch!) then you must read this book. It’s a lifesaver. Buy this book! Click the link below: The Disease To Please: Curing the People-Pleasing Syndrome – Harriet Braiker:
If you think that you’re only worthy if you’re performing well, or acknowledged as doing a ‘good job’, the way you feel about yourself will always be in the hands of someone else. That’s a massive problem because as they say ‘You can’t please all the assholes all of the time.’ You need to feel good about yourself inside and not rely on other people to tell you you’re okay. Develop bomb-proof self-esteem with this fantastic book. It’s life-changing. Buy this book! Click on the link below: The Self-Esteem Workbook, 2nd Edition – Glenn Schiraldi:
Want to read more blogs on the Power of the Mind? Take a look at the Sway Technique: https://www.ruthybaker.com/2020/05/18/the-sway-technique/
Take a look at my vlogs and videos over at my YouTube channel. Give it a thumbs-up like, share and subscribe to my channel to be kept up-to-date with the latest content. Get confident peeps! Click on the link below:
And here’s another Confidence Tip. Click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiEySWUDJM
Did you like this blog? Share it with your friends!
To be updated with my latest blogs, books and courses, or to message me for a private online coaching and therapy session, – please fill in the contact form - Click on the Menu and then click Contact - I’ll be thrilled to hear from you!
Join me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
My YouTube channel (Ruthy Baker) has a number of vlogs, videos and guided meditations. Please feel free to subscribe to be kept up-to-date with the latest content. Click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDpnnFWbjvE
Join my Facebook community and discover more blogs and content: https://www.facebook.com/ruthybakerhypnosis/
I also run a private Facebook Group – Childless-Not-By-Choice – Healing & Moving Forward, which you can access via the above link. It’s for blogs and healing resources (such as EFT Meridian Tapping, Hypnotherapy, Guided Meditations, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and much more) to help recover from the emotional trauma of being childless-not-by-choice, and move forward with your life.
Want to connect on Twitter? Meet me here – Click on the link: Ruthy Baker Hypno on Twitter
Love Instagram? Come and meet me there! Click on the link: Ruthy Baker (@ruthbaker888) • Instagram photos and videos
If you’re a Pinterest peeps find me here: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/ruthybakerlifecoach/
Did you like this blog? Share it with your friends!
© Ruthy Baker 2020